Sean Henry I Sean@seanhenryart.com I 302.299.8395
A 40% non-refundable deposit is required before beginning each commission. Up to 2 minor adjustments are included in price, after which will be an additional charge. The remaining 60% is due upon completion and satisfaction of work before pick up or shipping goes out.
Any taxes & shipping costs are additional.
For a breakdown of standard portrait commission prices, please email.
*All prices vary according to size, number of subjects and complexity of piece